The Mighty Spurs vs. Northern Horse Beaters

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So, I saw this thief grab some lady's wallet and said to the guy next to me:
"Yell at the thief!"
He said:
"Why don't you yell at him yourself?"
Then I replied...
"Because I'm a little horse"

:sherwoodlol:

I think it's the pony sitting next to me. Otherwise it's mad. :eriksenlol:

Should be fun! I'll take this opportunity to say eanN17 eanN17 was a wonderful guest all the way from Norway. Love it when we get people from out of town.

Thanks for the mention mate. We were really excited by the reception and the atmosphere at the Atlantic Bar and Grill. As long as there is a game next time we're in town we will be back there. Massive kudos to the Chicago Spurs!

They're a hearty lot
article-0-0C47F6F9000005DC-642_634x799.jpg

I've always considered the jut jaw a harsh old affliction. The ball tray as it is known.

Merson has us down for a 3-0 win.. Not sure what to make of that.

Probably feels when he predicts us to lose we prove him wrong so if he predicts us to win he can be happy when his prediction falls flats on its arse.

Either that or he has become a bit more sane in his prediction but I doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom