The mighty Spurs Vs Manu K.O: 16:30 Sunday 14th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's football not the opera. It's the fans pitch....it's our stadium. Players come and go. I don't begrudge anyone who was watching Spurs when Crooks, Mackay, Crouch, Ginola, Thorstvedt were playing for us, going onto the pitch.

We will never play there again.

The fans are clearing and the ceremony will go ahead. Nothing is ruined.

Don't sit online and slate people there for their emotions getting the better of them.

I cried in my living room, fuck knows what I'd have done at the stadium.

It was great to see the scenes at White Hart Lane here at the moment during the ad break - Michael Owen

Except we couldn't see it, still can't believe they got two Mancs to do this I don't want to hear this I want to see the scenes from the ground!

Is it just me that's uncomfortable with people slagging off the pitch invasion?

50a1abf39f618b92ba80d9da76e15cca.jpg

My last game at whl was Bournemouth. I was emotional then but watching our fans invade that pitch is making me an emotional wreck! Could not be more proud to be a spurs fan! I am in love with everything at the club at the moment but I can't explain how much I will miss the lane. Players have done us all proud this season, fuck the title or the FA cup, we are on the up and success is only around the corner. COYS!!!!!

Sky can't help themselves, can they? 2-1 win in the last ever game at the Lane. Brilliant.

And they spent the first 10 minutes after the games selling our players.

Souness....go out and buy, spend big.
Says the man who did so at Liverpool and had a 41% win rate and won an Fa cup in 3 yrs.
Bought 5 players for over £2m in his time when £5m was the record transfer.
Like spending £40m a go today on mark wright, Neil ruddock, Nigel clough, dean Saunders and Paul Stewart.
Imo he was the downfall of Liverpool. Always unearthed players from within or cheap. Souness changed it and they have been fucked since.

Back
Top Bottom