The mighty Spurs Vs Manu K.O: 16:30 Sunday 14th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is it just me that's uncomfortable with people slagging off the pitch invasion?

50a1abf39f618b92ba80d9da76e15cca.jpg

Reliable decent player and all that, but I was surprised to see Simon Davies. Was he just the token Welsh midfielder with Bale otherwise engaged?

But was made up to see some of my childhood heroes Teddy, Darren Anderton (nice to see him not limping), Daveed.

Simon Davies lives near me and I was surprised to see him being interviewed in the local rag, where they ask random members of the public something about local issues, e.g. What do you think of a bypass.

The paper didn't realise he'd been famous at one point, I think his response was next to that of Maureen, retired teacher, 67.

So, caught up a bit but its midday and I need to get moving. On the actual game, so glad that Harry scored our last goal, fitting somehow. Thought the Mancs were going to spoil our day but thank goodness we held on and got the win and got to the end without losing a game at home. Trust us to make WHL a fortress right at the very end, quite Spursey really. Although second place is assured, hope we win our last two games and put a marker down for next season. We need to show everyone - current squad and opposition alike - that we mean business and we intend to continue making progress towards the very top.

"We had a player in Berbatov who had refused to play two games for us, having a detrimental affect on the dressing-room. We'd known for a year that the player wanted out of this club"
Levy

Berbatov can fuck off, Legend my fucking arse.

Shouldnt be anywhere the ground today

Sky can't help themselves, can they? 2-1 win in the last ever game at the Lane. Brilliant.

And they spent the first 10 minutes after the games selling our players.

Who the fuck manages to get themselves binned today!

Cant really be arsed to go through and see what occurred but I mean what sort of self absorbed prick do you need to be to get In a fucking row with another spurs fan on today of all days.

The sort that wished me cancer on more than one occasion and wanted to have a party at the Doctors appointment when it was diagnosed

BigLilyWhiteCock

You should receive a lifetime ban for that no matter what day it is!

Couldn't resist, took a look at Red Cafe....half the posters there think we invaded the pitch to celebrate the win over Man U. Are they really that ignorant? There is life outside of Guildford!

You have to laugh at those cunts eh......"20 times 20 times" blaaahhhh blaaahhh.....shame it will be 20 years til the next one though.

How can they possibly not know it was the last game at WHL? Their support was shocking yesterday and the banter was old and crap. Doesnt work when you have become a mid table outfit really.

All these clubs trying to mock us......we are one of two clubs happy with our season.

And the other needs to rebuild this summer.

Futures bright Yids. The more others start to realise we have surpassed them without over spending one single pound coin, the more bitter they get.

Yesterday was our day, and it wasnt a show for anyone else. If you´re Spurs, you know.

If you´re not, I feel sorry for you.

Back
Top Bottom