The Mighty Spurs vs dirty pikey no good cunts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Had enough of these cunts. Fucking fat fucking sam. For someone who has won fuck all, he don't half rate himself.

Sick to death of everyone suddenly saying how good west ham are and what nice football they play. Bullshit.

I think it also time to relieve eriksen from corner duties.

Had enough of these cunts. Fucking fat fucking sam. For someone who has won fuck all, he don't half rate himself.

Sick to death of everyone suddenly saying how good west ham are and what nice football they play. Bullshit.

I think it also time to relieve eriksen from corner duties.
Yeah I'd like to see him take up a position 5-10 yards outside the area for corners if we're not working the short one.

According to Allardyce they play 'football' these days, would like to see what rule book they are using though.
AHH I SEE!!!!
Sam-Allardyce-Quotes-of-the-Week-800_2506048.jpg

She looks like she gives painful had job.

Also he face looks melted.

Its a no from me.

Funny thing is, for all you cats that say no, if you had a job interview Monday, walked in and there she was behind the desk in a black dress, the first thing you will think of will be banging her over the table - 100%

#neverwrong

I wonder if levy has fucked her before. Maybe at the chairman's christmas party or something. I bet levy is propper physical aswell. Giving her little rabbit punched and everything.

Funny thing is, for all you cats that say no, if you had a job interview Monday, walked in and there she was behind the desk in a black dress, the first thing you will think of will be banging her over the table - 100%

#neverwrong

You've been watching Fifty Shades of Grey mate?

Back
Top Bottom