The Mighty Spurs - Gooner Scum - Sunday NLD

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd be so pissed off if we lose to this lot tomorrow, literally not a single player in their team I am worried about. Most of their best players are academy guys, nothing to fear at all.

Last edited:
After two shit results, we actually have the chance to go to within 2pts of the league leaders…..or go below the leagues laughing stock club…..Great test of ambition and mentality this one….
A test of mentality for sure, and of skill, etcetc. But we saw the ambition in the transfer window which was to be exactly where we are right now.

Just seen this in the OS pre-match "Notebook" section:

On Sunday, we make the short trip south to N5 for the first north London derby of the season (4.30pm kick-off).
It's subtle, but it's there... whoever wrote the opening paragraph, I like the cut of your jib.... good work!

....and in case you missed it:
On Sunday, we make the short trip south to N5 for the first north London derby of the season (4.30pm kick-off).
:gallashmm::adegrin::cunt:l
South London Gooner scum!!!

I'd be so pissed off if we lose to this lot tomorrow, literally not a single player in their team I am worried about. Most of their best players are academy guys, nothing to fear at all.
I wouldn't say I am worried about him as such, but Martin Ødegaard looks like good business and according to reports I've read (only saw their Brentford game in which he didn't play) has looked good after the international break

after yesterday's set of results... I'd say ANYTHING is possible today!
Chelsea outclassed us last Sunday, but were themselves outclassed by a City side WE beat!!!
Villa are arguably on a par with us, yet managed to beat a Utd side FAR superior to ArseAnal.... if THEY can do it, WE can!

The only downside is that Villa are gonna be BUZZING next weekend against US!

I'm not brimming with confidence today, but then again, is there any game we go into where I'm brimming with confidence? Nope.
Fingers crossed for a good result and performance. COYS

Should win but already shitting it.
I'm always the same on NLD day, I find it near impossible to concentrate, my mind flits about as I try to focus on anything other than the upcoming match.

I'm working this morning, editing and correcting a solar power switchgear catalogue. To say I'm outside my comfort zone would be putting it mildly. Yet as I try to figure out whether or not combiner boxes and grouping boxes are in fact the same thing and where to use "isolation" instead of "insulation", my brain won't stop worrying about Bryan Gil or Lucas Moura, Emerson or Tanganga and so on.

It's not going well on any level

Back
Top Bottom