The Mighty Spurs - Etihad FC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch has been preaching the important of a quick first touch and we need to quickly counter

Potentially we are not set up for one touch passing. I suppose it depends who is starting. If we have Rose, Townsend, Lennon doing that head down, it will be hospital ball central.

We haven't scored many sweeping moves over the course of a season.

So fucking keen for tonight (Australia time) the Sydney Derby is on (Western Sydney Wanderers vs Sydney FC, go the wanderers fuck off you grubs in sky blue) and straight after it is Spurs.
Perfect night of football

I hate watching Spurs on TV. I find it far more nerve wracking than being there but I am going to bite the bullet today and sit down in front of the box.
If we go 2 down it will be going straight off again but I am tentatively optimistic for some bizarre reason.

COYFS!!

I've always wondered where we would have been today if Abramovic and Sheik Mansoor never existed on the face of the earth.

Some other filthy rich bastard would have filled up that space.

Some sugar daddies are more benign than others. Occasionally you get twats such as Vincent Tan or the Venkys. We wished we had got Abramovich instead of Levy. Chelsea really hit the lottery.

Toure to be rested is a massive help in the midfield. He absolutely dominates games at the airport and with that advantage I think Capoue and Eriksen will have a lot more time with the ball.

Toure to be rested is a massive help in the midfield. He absolutely dominates games at the airport and with that advantage I think Capoue and Eriksen will have a lot more time with the ball.

I'm hoping Dembele starts to oppose whoever replaces Toure.

Even when Dembele has a low key game, he pretty much paints his opposite number out of the game. It's time for us to spoil for a change.

This Citeh side does not scare me as it did last season:

Hart,
Clichy, Kompany, Demichelis, Sagna,
Milner, Fernando
Silva, Lampard, Navas
Auguero.

IF, we can prevent Silva and Navas linking up with Auguero we can get something out of this.

Back
Top Bottom