The Mighty Spurs - Dnipro of Ramos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

arts-graphics-slid_1195204a.jpg
:ledleylick:

If it had been Gerrard or any other Top4 wankfest player, it would've been deemed gamesmanship!
The fact that contact was made at least means Jan doesn't look like a total cunt!
The guy has as good as scored one for us tonight.... Changed the game!

All the draws if anyone's interested:

AZ vs. Anzhi
Ludogorets vs. Valencia
Porto vs. Napoli
Lyon vs. Plzen
Sevilla vs. Betis
Spurs vs. Benfica
Basel vs. Salzburg
Juventus vs. Florentina

Some real great ones there

Last edited:
Can't believe people are saying Vertonghen was in the wrong. That vagina haired cunt had been at it all game with him, then nuts him (hard enough for his head to wobble) and people expect Vertonghen to stand there. Da fuck.

Can't believe people are saying Vertonghen was in the wrong. That vagina haired cunt had been at it all game with him, then nuts him (hard enough for his head to wobble) and people expect Vertonghen to stand there. Da fuck.

It was pretty pathetic play acting, he's done that before and I don't like seeing it one bit.

A headbutts a headbutt though.

Got out of jail. Only when Adebayor kick started in the 2nd half did we look like turning the game around. Still play kamikaze football deep in our own half and nearly paid for it again. Vert went down as though he had been shot but in the box if you poke someone in the gob you pay the penalty. Doesn't sit well with me but hey ho shit happens!

Of course the head butt was'nt hard enough to floor Vert. But it was definitely a head butt, on the field of play! What do some people expect. Vertonghen to do. Turn around and say, "Is that all you got"! Or lump him one? If Vert had not dropped the way he did, then I would have been coating him off, instead of (quite rightly) praising him for making the most out of a fool who lost his cool!

Did not intentionally mean for that last line to rhyme, (shit! done it again!) I ain't a rapper or anything!!

COYS!!

There are a lot of good teams still in the competition actually. Good that half of them are going to go out in the next round. I just know - know - that we are going to win this competition the last time there is no CL place for doing so, and come 5th in the league. #spursy

I have a raging cold, my niece had to have emergency bowel surgery at the same time as the game, so it was pretty grim when they scored...just heard that my niece came through with flying colours....relief isn't the fucking word.

Back
Top Bottom