The Mighty Poch Men vs. Everton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who's the longest in the shower?

• Total voters
I think they've done alright out of that deal. Got a pretty penny for Stones and brought in Williams for far less. Good business.

Fortunate to have high speed cable internet and my illegal stream for the Inter game was decent. Hopefully can get similar. my phone plan expires in October. Not sure I want to switch to the fuckers. Hopefully their deal flops and they panic sell back to Foxtel next season. From HD satellite beamed EPL back to streaming. LOL.

I think that Foxtel got the better end of the deal now that they have bein sports and have la liga, bundesliga, serie A, etc..

At least there's still champions league and also 1 EPL game a week is on SBS.
So the north London derby should still be on TV

End of the day they were very lucky to get draws in both games last season and hopefully Lennon won't score a worldie again (then do nothing since)

Should be able to put them away 2-0

Not really buying this 'stones is shit' talk

He's an excellent young defender surrounded by average defenders and a poor keeper last year. He will show his quality at city

He needs to stop dribbling in defence. He could be a good defender, but at current level, extremely far off the pricetag they have just paid. He's not better than Wimmer..!

Last edited:
Pep Guardiola is hardly the man to improve a young player with potential though

Pep-Guardiola-reaction-lewandowski-goals-1024x576.jpg
2088258581-mario-goetze-bayern-hannover-transfer-MmBWRXkPza7.jpg

On a serious not, of course you are right. But Stones will be expected to do a lot, especially when you look at the other options they have in central defence.

Williams in and Stones out. There is no doubt who's the better player at the moment.

I think that Foxtel got the better end of the deal now that they have bein sports and have la liga, bundesliga, serie A, etc..

At least there's still champions league and also 1 EPL game a week is on SBS.
So the north London derby should still be on TV
Yeah I shall enjoy watching other leagues as well.
For some reason I'm not confident for this game. Not a loss, but a scored draw.

Yeah I shall enjoy watching other leagues as well.
For some reason I'm not confident for this game. Not a loss, but a scored draw.

Would be glorious to get the 3 points. I hope it's too early for Koeman to have a decent shape on his team. I hope Poch has done his homework..This time we have had time to prepare on the training field!

Normally for me, how you finish the last season follows onto this. We finished poorly which wasn't good. However, I'm putting this down to players accepting a top 4 and turning off -not wanting to get injured for the Euros. I honestly feel we will start strong, go into the CL playing well, then anything is possible. Beat Everton 1-3.

He needs to stop dribbling in defence. He could be a good defender, but at current level, extremely far off the pricetag they have just paid. He's not better than Wimmer..!
Much higher potential tho which to be fair is what we pride ourselves on identifying

Bolasie and Williams really don't worry me in the slightest. New manager, teammates, system - no preseason games or time to gel. More likely to harm than help on opening day.

Back
Top Bottom