The Mighty Poch Men vs. Everton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who's the longest in the shower?

• Total voters
Keep hearing how Everton have bags of Money and will be threatening top 4.. Unless i'm mistaken they will be starting the season with the same crock of shite they finished with last season..

All they've bought in with this unlimited pot of cash is a reserve keeper from Fulham, someone from Oldham and someone from Coventry..

1-2 ( Eriksen and Janssen )

[formation=4231, Lloris, Walker, Toby A, Wimmer, Rose, Dier, Edwards, Lamella, Alli, Eriksen, Kane][/formation]

Everton 0-4 Spurs

Goals:
Kane 20
Alli 48
Edwards 65, 88

COYS

I think we'll narrowly lose I'm afraid but a decent encouraging performance, much like Newcastle away under AVB a few years back

Keep hearing how Everton have bags of Money and will be threatening top 4.. Unless i'm mistaken they will be starting the season with the same crock of shite they finished with last season..

All they've bought in with this unlimited pot of cash is a reserve keeper from Fulham, someone from Oldham and someone from Coventry..

1-2 ( Eriksen and Janssen )

Problem is after the TV deal everyone has money so it's about ambition for most players and Everton like West Ham are not the club for that.

Reckon We'll see

Lloris

Walker
Alderwereld
Wimmer
Rose

Dier
Wanyama

Lamela
Alli
Eriksen

Kane

With a bench of:
Vorm Davies Winks Onumah Janssen Nkoudou Son

Problem is after the TV deal everyone has money so it's about ambition for most players and Everton like West Ham are not the club for that.
Even if they have the money, Everton are not spending anything at the moment are they?
If Lukaku and Stones leave and nobody comes in we could be playing them at the right time.

Even if they have the money, Everton are not spending anything at the moment are they?
If Lukaku and Stones leave and nobody comes in we could be playing them at the right time.

You can't spend if players don't want to go to you, West Ham have found that out. Agree it could be a good time to play them although they always seem to play out of their skin against us.

You can't spend if players don't want to go to you, West Ham have found that out. Agree it could be a good time to play them although they always seem to play out of their skin against us.
I can't believe they couldn't get Benteke, for example, and it would cost them about half the Lukaku money. Not sure what they are playing at.

Everton will be stronger than last season, simply due to Koeman taking over. I expect a very hard task ahead, but I think we can sneak a win. 3 points on the opening day would be fantastic!

Back
Top Bottom