The latest on the potential 5th CL spot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm so happy about tonight's results. Both english clubs going out is a victory for us. I wouldn't want to get in the CL by coming 5th anyway. It's like a sympathy vote and fuck that. It's not as if we've never played in it. Let Villa experience it for the first time. It's not our time.

Europa will do for the extra games and a more realistic chance of competing.

I'm so happy about tonight's results. Both english clubs going out is a victory for us. I wouldn't want to get in the CL by coming 5th anyway. It's like a sympathy vote and fuck that. It's not as if we've never played in it. Let Villa experience it for the first time. It's not our time.

It feels like the fair play trophy route.

PL with 3 out of 8 teams still involved, Germany with 3 out of 7

Tomorrow :
- Liverpool need to overturn a 3-0 home defeat to Atalanta, and
- Wham a 2-0 away defeat against Leverkeusen (ie PL v Germany) with
- Villa defending a 2-1 home win away to Lille

Nahhhhh

If we don't get 4th, we don't deserve Champions League anyway IMO,

Our inconsistency this season is a big tell that we wouldn't be ready for it next season.

Honestly I see us as a big work in progress, I fully believe Ange will take us to big places, but we need to give him time.

I’ve posted before… getting champions league again is great for us for a season… maybe…
But them cunts winning a league or champions league is for life!!!!
No way. 5th is a small price to play not to have to endure that.
Also if we finish fifth or fourth it’s still an improvement on last season!!
All is good in the world right now! ( in my tiny world at least 😂😂)

If we don't get 4th, we don't deserve Champions League anyway IMO,

Our inconsistency this season is a big tell that we wouldn't be ready for it next season.

Honestly I see us as a big work in progress, I fully believe Ange will take us to big places, but we need to give him time.

Love to see us in the CL but the rebuild we’ve all been clamouring for is underway

Heard yesterday that 5th would have been CL for a PL side in 6 of the last 8 seasons.

Not sure how true it is, would be just our luck though if it was.

Personally I think the Europa League next season is OK for where we currently are in the Ange rebuild.

With no CL clubs dropping into the EL next season, we could have a realistic chance of winning it.

Heard yesterday that 5th would have been CL for a PL side in 6 of the last 8 seasons.

Not sure how true it is, would be just our luck though if it was.

Personally I think the Europa League next season is OK for where we currently are in the Ange rebuild.

With no CL clubs dropping into the EL next season, we could have a realistic chance of winning it.
It’s not true, hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom