The Lane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nutter-Naylor

Supporter
New docufilm celebrates history of White Hart Lane 1 November 2017 - News - tottenhamhotspur.com

The Lane captures the 118-year story of the stadium that rose from humble beginnings to become a London landmark.

It brings to life the exhilarating match-day experience and recalls those incredible moments in history, from the glory nights to the unique untold stories that shaped lives. It is the definitive documentary about a stadium that grew from a piece of land to become a second home to millions, from this corner of north London to the rest of the world.

This story is told using rarely seen archive of the classic moments and interviews with legends of the Lane including Cliff Jones, Pat Jennings, Glenn Hoddle, Ledley King and Ossie Ardiles. There’s unparalleled behind-the-scenes access with the current team as the record-breaking final season at White Hart Lane came to an emotional conclusion, as well as the exclusive thoughts of current stars such as Harry Kane, Hugo Lloris and manager Mauricio Pochettino.

The Lane has been produced by leading sporting production house Pitch International and will premiere exclusively in the UK on BT Sport 1 on Saturday 16 December at 9pm.

The one-hour docufilm will also be available to purchase via club channels from Monday 18 December with further details to follow, while it will also be shown around the world in Scandinavia, the Middle East and North Africa, France, Finland and Asia throughout the rest of the month.

Sh*t !
I remember a group of people filming me and my mate prior to the Utd game in May..
We had consumed a fair amount of wobbly juice,so lets hope it wasn't for this documentry
Mrs Perryman already completely fluffed her lines when interviewed after that game.....blubbered her way through the whole thing bless her

Back
Top Bottom