The Jim White Poll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gonna sign anyone?

• Yes, our season will be saved.

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Just selling. Timmy out!

Votes: 25 92.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We desperately need a LB. At this point Im not adverse to Cresswell of Ipswitch, promising player.

Predict some moves?
I like the sound of the Nani rumour yesterday, fingers crossed but dont really see it happening.
Got a nagging feeling there was something to the Fletcher talk. Decent player, IMO, but not one to get excited about.

It's interesting that the results of the poll so far say 15 for no, zero for yes. Is this a reflection of the lack of faith the fans now have in ENIC and/or Sherwood?

I think its a common belief Sherwood isnt here past this season, so there probably isnt much point in buying players with a new manager coming in who will have his own designs...

Who we sign depends on whether the new incoming manager and Baldini want anybody.

I have a feeling that Tim's brief is to manage us till the end of the season and the new man will be working with Baldini regarding shaping the team.

Surely the whole point of Baldini's very existence (at the club, not 'in life') is to do the deals that (let's face it) LEVY wants the club to do...
whether Tim knows about/cares about/ or can do anything about any of them, is kinda immaterial when you have a DoF working above him!
IF Tim was the Coach/Manager/Head Honcho at Spurs, i'd expect him to have an overview of what else is happening...

But back to the title 'Fred...
The Jim White Poll:

1) AS BIG A CUNT IN REAL LIFE AS HE APPEARS ON SCREEN?
2) PROBABLY QUITE A NICE GUY REALLY, AND MISUNDERSTOOD!

Back
Top Bottom