The Great Rebuild Summer 2023

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would you sell? You can choose 6 players.

• Total voters
Getting nothing for 120k a week is better than getting nothing for 200k a week. If we can cut him at 50% — nothing for 100k a week is better still.

Yes but if he stays and contributes (highly doubtful I know but up to the new manager to decide) we will not be getting nothing

Yes but if he stays and contributes (highly doubtful I know but up to the new manager to decide) we will not be getting nothing

The 80kpw differential can be used to pay a proper player to do 'something' instead.

It looks like we've had a fairly substantial rebuild now. And I'll give it a 9 out of 10.

Well done, Mr Levy ☺️

Big team working on bringing players in and moving other players on, all of whom deserve a pat on the back.

But Levy has certainly been given abuse over the years, so deserves the positive comments now too.

Back
Top Bottom