The gift that gives so little

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think you hit the nail on the head there. 2013 has been the worst year of my life by a long long shot. Spurs were my "happy place" and now even my happy place is unhappy.

I think you hit the nail on the head there. 2013 has been the worst year of my life by a long long shot. Spurs were my "happy place" and now even my happy place is unhappy.
you need to get out more and get a hobby.
Your life being in tatters over football results is a pretty sorry state of affairs.
Take up skydiving, it worked for me.

very judgemental and he said that Spurs was his happy place, because other things went wrong.
thats very judgemental of you to say that I was being judgemental, are you mental or are you a judge?
:)
I was offering him advice on not allowing football to dominate his demeanor and an alternative method of entertaining himself......it always cheers me up and takes my mind off the many wounds that Spurs have inflicted on my soul.

thats very judgemental of you to say that I was being judgemental, are you mental or are you a judge?
:)
I was offering him advice on not allowing football to dominate his demeanor and an alternative method of entertaining himself......it always cheers me up and takes my mind off the many wounds that Spurs have inflicted on my soul.

Yeah why the fuck didnt someone warn him not to support spurs if you want a happy place -- good god

you need to get out more and get a hobby.
Your life being in tatters over football results is a pretty sorry state of affairs.
Take up skydiving, it worked for me.
I never said my life was in tatters over football results. I said I had a terrible 2013. I hardly watched any football over the festive season because I was enjoying my family. I stopped sky diving whilst staying in the USA as there was no place nearby for me to keep making my minimum jumps and stay current.

I never said my life was in tatters over football results. I said I had a terrible 2013. I hardly watched any football over the festive season because I was enjoying my family. I stopped sky diving whilst staying in the USA as there was no place nearby for me to keep making my minimum jumps and stay current.
In the USA? you must have been in Alaska!
Sorry you had a bad year, I got the impression that you were in a bad place over football results. I love football and I love spurs, but there really are more important things to get depressed over.
Tala Valley Citrus Estate
Eston, KZN, 3740
South Africa
If you're still in Durban, get going again.
How many did you do?

will be a few months till its financially viable again but I will definately get back on that horse. Enjoy my scuba as well. but first and foremost i wanna get back on a dirtbike and a superbike. ha ha ha. was up to around 20 jumps when I left for the states. did my static line course and had done about 12 free fall jumps.

Back
Top Bottom