The Football Connoisseurs Vs Bournemouth Sat 15th April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Stellini, Mason and the rest of the coaching staff need to go or its just going to get more and more toxic by the week.

I dont care who they bring in for the last few games; give it to Graham Roberts, Hoddle or Redknapp

Just anything to change this system its killing this club.

On a train home after a few too many beers post match.
Met up with friends b4 the game and we all had a great time, then we took our seats in the stadium and watched as Spurs managed to pluck defeat from the jaws of victory….again. How the F can Bournemouth out score us???! Watching Spurs is painful.
I am a die hard fan but whether we make Top 4 or top 8 I don’t care anymore. It’s complete bollocks. Levy and co cannot run the footballing elements of a successful club and if we secured top 4 it would only paper over the cracks. nothing is going to change in the new near future.
I was surprised there weren’t more Levy out chants during the second half. I think we fans need to be more vocal to put the pressure on ENIC to change up.
Concerts, go-karting and the long term aim to have an NFL franchise are all very well (in achieving ENICs aim to sell for max profits one day) but Levy and co need to deliver better on the pitch now. Enough is enough.

Oh, so you're Levy/ENIC out now?

Fuck off with your straw-manning, goal-post shifting and gotcha-ism too.

Fans were all over Levy away at Palace and I didn't condemn it one bit...... Like I didn't when they chanted as such today. It's the right way to go about airing one's grievances.

Last edited:
Stellini, Mason and the rest of the coaching staff need to go or its just going to get more and more toxic by the week.

I dont care who they bring in for the last few games; give it to Graham Roberts, Hoddle or Redknapp

Just anything to change this system its killing this club.

Giving it to Stellini to maintain "continuity" in a desperate attempt to salvage top 4 has backfired so badly for Levy/ENIC. It's also made it incredibly clear that the issues the board had with Conte were entirely related to him speaking out against them, and not the fucking dreadful football. They're ok with that (and the fans having to watch it) as long as the man in charge of it is quiet & obedient.

Nice guy and tottenham through and through but you have to wonder mason has had experience from poch, mourinho and conte now. What's the plan for him moving forward or does he just cut the oranges at half-time?

What a disgrace .....pathetic display again.
I've checked out and am starting to not even give a fuck about the results anymore...that's what these owners have reduced some of us too.. .
Fuck enic and levy...parasites out

I don’t know if this was meant to be funny but calling for the assassination of a person for a mistake in a football game is way the fuck over the line.
I’m so over our ‘fan base’ and I use the term loosely.
Put on ignore.

I should have carded you but you’re beneath my fucking contempt at this point.
Oh do fuck off, this forum is mostly a joyous place.. but like your namesake, you’re a boring cunt. Card away you wet weekend

Awful result but when we went to 4 at the back was the most entertained I've been all season.

Sanchez should never wear the shirt again glad the fans let the club know we are sick of that donkey coming on and costing us points. We went from solid to like a sieve the second he came on.

Should have won 3-2 pretty sure Richy is cursed but got caught at the end.

I wanna see more of that last 25 mins for the rest of the season Im don't even really care about results the season is done I just wanna not wanna drink bleach whilst watching us play

Nice guy and tottenham through and through but you have to wonder mason has had experience from poch, mourinho and conte now. What's the plan for him moving forward or does he just cut the oranges at half-time?
I suspect he quietly disappears once his best mate Kane leaves.

The way Mason seems to be impervious to criticism despite being on the coaching staff with Jose, Nuno, Conte and Stellini is very dubious.

He should be coaching the kids again which is about his current level.

For me, the worst thing is that it didn’t even really piss me off or ruin my day. I‘ve just kind of become numb to it all and just waiting for the season to end.

Kane should dump his brother, find an actually decent agent, and get the fuck out while he still has a chance to accomplish anything. Yes, we’ll be absolutely fucked but just take a really good look at this team and management and tell me we aren’t already.

I really don’t care who goes this summer because I’m pretty much done with all of them and honestly fine with a few seasons of mediocrity as long as something we can feel some amount of pride in is formed in the ashes.

Chairmans last home game of season programme notes.

Yours Daniel
😊
they live GIF

Back
Top Bottom