The Football Connoisseurs Vs Bournemouth Sat 15th April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

First on MOTD

7e789b6c-76c0-4652-a232-23b9e0ac759f_text.gif

Not sure how Stellini and co can have a job tomorrow. Losing to Bournemouth is unacceptable.

Sacked Conte for being shit then gave his job to his sidekick.

Levy is a genius.

Cant have 7 more weeks of this. Slow demise and rudderless. Weve had enough time to decide who we want as next boss. I'm really concerned how we are going to play away from home last few games under current manager. Today was rock bottom. Look a spent team. At least try for top 4 last 7 games. Waste of everyones time otherwise.

Y'all melted the website?!
Checked the score at 1-0. I really didn't want to check at full time, I just knew I'd be disappointed. I really dislike this group of players, utterly pathetic

For the record, I hated Sanchez getting booed.

Not that I have some righteous issue with the act. The likes of Ndombele deserve it; useless clown.

Sanchez is shit. He can’t pass. But it felt like he was the victim of however many years of frustration when there were way, WAY better targets. The bald dork should have sold him and taken the hit.

Anyway, just let it all wash over for you. Spurs are back. Some of the younger lads might have been tricked by the last few years.

Embrace the mediocrity.

Cant have 7 more weeks of this. Slow demise and rudderless. Weve had enough time to decide who we want as next boss. I'm really concerned how we are going to play away from home last few games under current manager. Today was rock bottom. Look a spent team. At least try for top 4 last 7 games. Waste of everyones time otherwise.
I genuinely believe the players are trying. We don't look knackered or disinterested. We just look genuinely shit. This is the worst we've been since the time period before AVB got sacked.

Wouldnt be shocked if we dont win any of our remaining 7. The atmosphere within the squad looks dreadful if the performances are anything to go by. What Newcastle, Liverpool and Villa are going to do to us i dread to think. A disorganised rabble from the boardroom downwards. I honestly dont think we've been in such a mess for 20 years.

Back
Top Bottom