The Football Connoisseurs Vs Bournemouth Sat 15th April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

6-0 Kane scoring all 6 and causing Haaland to poop the bed.

by the way, I haven’t seen an uglier footballer than Haaland since Rooney quit.
That’s male objectification, my lady.

Interesting though, that Mr Rooney lived a life of too much protein (in a long life sense), giving him dynamite in his teens and early 20’s.

Then that nitrogen build up aged him awfully, by his late 20’s he had the physiology of a normal late 30’s adult. By mid-30’s he appears older than many in their 50’s (I’m one of them, 30year veggie).

Soo, it seems likely Haaland may/will follow this path, blowing out early (though he seems more dedicated with the meditation pose after goals).

Looking forward to this one. This is a game we should be winning and I fully expect us to. Bournemouth are in hit and miss form so won't be an easy game at times but I'm gonna go 3-0 to us.

Stellini has been talking about a 'positive' atmosphere in the stadium to get the fans more on side, so hopefully will be more attacking football.

COYS!

Last edited:
Can have all the fight he wants, it’s a serious knee injury and I will be surprised if he’s ever the same player. I certainly wouldn’t expect him to find this seasons early form in 2023, probably mid 2024 - if at all
Absolute crap. If he rehabs right he’ll be back by October at the very latest. It’s an ACL injury. It’s a year max for a normal person but for a professional athlete it’s 6 to 8 months. Just make up shit and say you don’t think he’ll be the same player again why don’t you!!!

Another tough game, Bournemouth are fighting for their lives and had a great win last week. We needed a miracle comeback to beat them last time so I wouldn't underestimate them.

We've been playing really bad football and they will think they can beat us. VAR is not going to save us today, we need to win this game by playing well. If we play well, we will win. If we repeat the Brighton performance we are going to lose.

🗣️| Cristian Stellini on if #Tottenham can finish Top 4:

"We have to play eight games like eight finals. We started with Brighton and we have to play attacking football."
Attacking football...

star wars GIF

I reckon a low-scoring affair...and probably a draw. Bournemouth would be happy with a point and we've not got the goods to unlock a tight defense...even if we tried.

They might even score first and we equalize through a Kane pen.

That or we somehow manage to win it 1-0 or 2-1...with Solanke/Billings/Moore bullying Dier for theirs.

Back
Top Bottom