The Final Countdown:

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Any excuse to post this:

kls-wmk.php

S.L.R said:
I hate to be a cunt but I never really understood this particular method of mocking them.
I was just coming in to say the same thing.

As much as their St Totteringham's Day crap this year has been utterly cringe worthy, it's equalliy cringe worthy to roll out this "haven't won a trophy in X years" crap when you consider that it's already 4 years since we won a trophy and in the past 20 years the scum have won three league titles and four FA Cups, while we have managed two league cups.

That seems to me to take the sting out of it somewhat.

And they all took the piss because we finished 1 point behind them so fuck them. Woolwich fans have been telling me how finishing 4th is shit (despite its where they finished last year) so yes lets mock them for a real reason :vdvshh: :coys:

Back
Top Bottom