The FA Cup 2019/20

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Let’s be honest, Southampton should be an easy route to the next round, they are dogshit in a good run of form. We are just so average this season that any game seems hard. In any normal season, Southampton away is a piece of piss.

Was there any suggestion that this match was part of the Grobbelar match fixing scandal? Watching some of those goals again makes me a bit suspicious.
It was an utterly calamitous display at best. The second one looks very dodgy in particular. He got to it but just kept his arms away from it. The third one could be a huge misjudgment but altogether... yeah... looks very iffy.

It was an utterly calamitous display at best. The second one looks very dodgy in particular. He got to it but just kept his arms away from it. The third one could be a huge misjudgment but altogether... yeah... looks very iffy.
For the Sheringham goal, he just sits down and lets Teddy walk round him. Kane would have done a better job in goal.

Replay confirmed as Tuesday 14 Jan at £20 per ticket.

No surprise really, the club don’t care about fans , ideal opportunity to do adults for £10 kids £5 and fill the stadium but instead it will be half empty with tourists , they might make the same on ticket sales but will lose out on food and drink, plus what price can you put on giving something back to the fans who wouldn’t normally afford to go?

Let’s be honest, Southampton should be an easy route to the next round, they are dogshit in a good run of form. We are just so average this season that any game seems hard. In any normal season, Southampton away is a piece of piss.
Yeah no way this team could possibly lose to Southampton away .....

Ticket announcement at 10 o’clock the night before to tell you money will be taken in the morning if you are on the cup scheme. £20 down the drain as can’t make the replay!

Ticket announcement at 10 o’clock the night before to tell you money will be taken in the morning if you are on the cup scheme. £20 down the drain as can’t make the replay!
Same here , mid week games are a bitch for me atm , not like you can even give it away as you can’t transfer a cup ticket normally

No surprise really, the club don’t care about fans , ideal opportunity to do adults for £10 kids £5 and fill the stadium but instead it will be half empty with tourists , they might make the same on ticket sales but will lose out on food and drink, plus what price can you put on giving something back to the fans who wouldn’t normally afford to go?
Do they also have to negotiate with Boro? Proceeds are shared so pricing may have been agreed. £15 for adults and £7.50 for kids would have been nice. But we’ve never gone below £20 in the PL era if my fading memory serves me correctly.

Do they also have to negotiate with Boro? Proceeds are shared so pricing may have been agreed. £15 for adults and £7.50 for kids would have been nice. But we’ve never gone below £20 in the PL era if my fading memory serves me correctly.
I’m pretty Sure while at Wembley the tickets were £10 for one of the cup Games? Might be wrong though, and I guess it’s a win for the club as probably get 25k fans, the rest of they go in general sale will easily sell 25k to tourists I guess , it’s just a shame as you could do cheap tickets and families who can’t afford to go could get to a proper game, how many of us would be season ticket holders or members even today if it wasn’t for being taken to a game by a family member while younger?
come to think of it we are probably doing them a favour long term by pricing Them Out! :sonpoint:

I’m pretty Sure while at Wembley the tickets were £10 for one of the cup Games? Might be wrong though, and I guess it’s a win for the club as probably get 25k fans, the rest of they go in general sale will easily sell 25k to tourists I guess , it’s just a shame as you could do cheap tickets and families who can’t afford to go could get to a proper game, how many of us would be season ticket holders or members even today if it wasn’t for being taken to a game by a family member while younger?
come to think of it we are probably doing them a favour long term by pricing Them Out! :sonpoint:
Yeah it was the Newport game.

And the Rochdale game was £15

Back
Top Bottom