The FA Cup 2019/20

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do they also have to negotiate with Boro? Proceeds are shared so pricing may have been agreed. £15 for adults and £7.50 for kids would have been nice. But we’ve never gone below £20 in the PL era if my fading memory serves me correctly.
I’m pretty Sure while at Wembley the tickets were £10 for one of the cup Games? Might be wrong though, and I guess it’s a win for the club as probably get 25k fans, the rest of they go in general sale will easily sell 25k to tourists I guess , it’s just a shame as you could do cheap tickets and families who can’t afford to go could get to a proper game, how many of us would be season ticket holders or members even today if it wasn’t for being taken to a game by a family member while younger?
come to think of it we are probably doing them a favour long term by pricing Them Out! :sonpoint:

Draw in full
Leicester City v Wigan Athletic
QPR v Swansea City
Fulham v Aston Villa
Chelscum v Nottingham Forest
Wolves v Manchester United
Charlton Athletic v West Brom
Rochdale or Boston United v Newcastle United
Cardiff City v Forest Green Rovers or Carlisle United
Oxford United v Exeter City or Hartlepool United
Sheffield United v AFC Fylde
Southampton v Huddersfield Town
Liverpool v Everton
Bristol City v Shrewsbury Town
Bournemouth v Luton Town
Brighton v Sheffield Wednesday
Bristol Rovers or Plymouth Argyle v Coventry City or Ipswich Town
Eastleigh or Crewe Alexandra v Barnsley
Manchester City v Port Vale
Middlesbrough v Tottenham
Reading v Blackpool
Watford v Tranmere Rovers
Preston v Norwich City
Millwall v Newport County
Crystal Palace v Derby County
Solihull Moors or Rotherham United v Hull City
Brentford v Stoke City
Fleetwood Town v Portsmouth
The Scum v Leeds United
Gillingham v Wet Spam
Burton Albion v Northampton Town
Burnley v Peterborough United
Birmingham City v Blackburn Rovers

Think it’s 15% away allocation ticket rule in the fa cup which means we should get roughly 5K tickets for this one. Hopefully the cut off will be low for season ticket holders!

Been there twice and the first time was when we lost 5-1 after having a man sent off
Jamie Redknapp scored from a free kick as I recall

Their song which they all clapped to was by Pigbag
‘Papas got a New Pigbag’ which came on the tannoy system after every goal
Stevie Carr did his level best to also get himself sent off
Miserable day ☹

I was there for the 5-1 as well. Shittiest place I have ever been in my life - walking to the ground, it was like some godforsaken desolate nuclear wasteland out of a Mad Max movie. Fucking awful - made N17 look like Mayfair in comparison.

Luckily my mates and I stayed in Durham for the weekend - back in the days when we could just about get away with pretending to be students still and paid about £1 a drink in all the student bars.

£15 after STH discount. I really think this time they should do a check on physical attendance, but I don’t know how they can reasonably with c.5k people. Hope people apply honestly and that many further down the LP food chain can get to an away game.

Back
Top Bottom