The end of Kaboul

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah cant think of anything else he did............

kaboul-goal-o.gif

What a fucking ball.

I don't know why Jan isn't captain. He's better in literally every way. Maybe the only thing Poch is thinking is that he may get distracted from his defending if he's worrying about what the others are doing?

Jan was a whinging little bitch last season. No chance he deserved to be made captain at the time.

Hugo is without a doubt the outstanding candidate. Our best player / a model professional and already captain of his national team.

I think if there is one thing this thread has uncovered it's that we REALLY need a solid captain in the midfield. Hugo is a great captain, I agree, but we need someone to lift the spirits and dictate the tempo during the game in the middle of the action.

I think if there is one thing this thread has uncovered it's that we REALLY need a solid captain in the midfield. Hugo is a great captain, I agree, but we need someone to lift the spirits and dictate the tempo during the game in the middle of the action.
Do you have anyone in mind? Imo our best mids are too young and/or new to the club to hack it at the moment, but some might go on to be cracking captains eventually.

I'm in the camp of people who think that he was a good, strong player for us in the past, for one season he was the lynch-pin of the team, but unfortunately time and injuries have caught up with him, and he is not good enough to be first or even second choice. He really shouldn't be captain, as it is unlikely that he is going to get playing time unless we are desperate. However I will always be greatful for the good things he did, and unless he bad mouths us when he leaves (which is inevitable) we should give him a good reception if he comes back to WHL with another team.

I'm in the camp of people who think that he was a good, strong player for us in the past, for one season he was the lynch-pin of the team, but unfortunately time and injuries have caught up with him, and he is not good enough to be first or even second choice. He really shouldn't be captain, as it is unlikely that he is going to get playing time unless we are desperate. However I will always be greatful for the good things he did, and unless he bad mouths us when he leaves (which is inevitable) we should give him a good reception if he comes back to WHL with another team.
Top post Missus Stevie :thumbup:.

He should go now, but it's unfair to remember him for the last half season. Before his injury he was at times really good. I'll wish him well, but want to sell the likes of him and BAE this January.

Back
Top Bottom