The end of a beautiful relationship

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DXxeWiHXUAAqxQY.jpg

He really does look like Russell Crowe in that picture, like he's about to gut someone from head to toe.

I have had a think about this, this is all basically karma because no one said enough positive things about my 'return of the feel good factor' article which was excellent .

Well if none of you are going to big me up, someone has to do it!

:allitongue:

I am not sure if articles are auto edited or just added as a blog.

There are many posters on here who make eloquent and well thought out arguments. Some of them I don't agree with but I would encourage anyone who feels like they can put something together to submit an article. Barring justin, obvs.

I don't write too often, that last one was down to feeling pretty pumped after the chelsea performance. But I sometimes like to put things on paper to look back and capture that moment.

This was one badly timed and negative piece but there's a lot of good stuff there too and really interesting insights from other fans.

Back
Top Bottom