The 'do you like polls' poll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The 'do you like polls?' poll

• Yes

Votes: 29 42.6%
  • No

Votes: 24 35.3%
  • I thought this was about immigration

Votes: 36 52.9%

• Total voters
I voted 'yes' because I like them for what they are, and zin zin did at least put in effort to try and condense all speculation into 'zones' which is commendable and to be appreciated and applauded.

I voted 'no' because, very much like general elections, I cannot stand the stupid things people say or do to justify their vote (including me in this post, when frankly I should just shut the fuck up, irony huh?) and tbh most people either don't know what they are voting on or why.

I voted for ' I thought this was about immigration' because UKIP seem to be getting a lot of air time recently. And thought it about time they got back in their box as they are no better than any other political party, despite protestations.

I was disappointed that their was not an option for 'I would also like to create my own poll' but apathy prevents me from doing so.

:troll:

graham_poll_1236337c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom