The dark humour on here

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If you don't laugh, you cry!!

.....And if you don't cry, you'll go mad.

........And if you don't go mad, this'll happen:

scanners-head.gif

You need a good sense of humour as a Spurs fan.

Every single season, without fail, something ridiculous happens. Usually something crooked like the handball rule getting changed THE VERY NEXT GAME after it costs you the CL final, Leicester turning into Brazil 1970 the year after a relegation battle (cough doping & corruption cough) or losing out on CL in the LAST EVER SEASON that the CL winner overrules a 4th place finish.

But sometimes it's internal things like possibly our worst player suddenly becoming Cafu the very moment we shell out £45m on his replacement.

At least it's never boring.

Sometimes things seem a bit Dier as you Porro the results, but then the Son shines through. If it doesn't, then you just say Skipp it and go out and raise some Kane. But there's one thing you can Conte on, Spurs never do the expected and everyone comes back the next week and pays the Levy.

Sometimes things seem a bit Dier as you Porro the results, but then the Son shines through. If it doesn't, then you just say Skipp it and go out and raise some Kane. But there's one thing you can Conte on, Spurs never do the expected and everyone comes back the next week and pays the Levy.

He said dark humour not dork humour!

nerd-alert-bumper.gif

I think we’re generally like that as spurs fans.

For the life of me I’ll never understand oppo fans who call us ‘arrogant or entitled’ We’re far from it
Yep. I have yet to meet a spurs fan these days,that genuinely think we are going to win anything,let alone the league. Yet we have this reputation of being deluded and thinking we are going to win it every year.

You want dark...?
You ain't SEEN dark...
You don't know what DARK is!

I'm messing with you... I don't know what dark is either...

But I SAW it tonight brother.... an' it weren't pretty!

It was DARK!!!!
real fucking dark!!!!

Back
Top Bottom