The church of Tottenham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Amen brother.

"That feeling is the feeling of us winning the league. On the last day of the season when we have won the league, the feeling will be in the past. It will be behind us. We will be happy but it will be over. But now is happening."

Couldn't have put it better myself. Others on this forum prefer to pourcold water on this - they don't want to bring on the hoodoo. And maybe we will fail. But by fuck, what a glorious journey it will have been. If we fail, the nay-sayers will say "I told you so". But those of us who dare to dream will have had the ride of our lives. I know which camp I would rather be in.

Last edited:
Amen brother.

"That feeling is the feeling of us winning the league. On the last day of the season when we have won the league, the feeling will be in the past. It will be behind us. We will be happy but it will be over. But now is happening."

Couldn't have put it better myself. Others on this forum prefer to pourcold water on this - they don't want to bring on the hoodoo. And maybe we will fail. But by fuck, what a glorious journey it will have been. If we fail, the nay-sayers will say "I told you so". But those of us who dare to dream will have had the ride of our lives. I know which camp I would rather be in.
“It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aiming low. And we of Spurs have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory.”

Back
Top Bottom