The biter (Suarez) bit?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

shempz

Supporter
Bit of goss from a mate - accident on the M4 just outside of Heathrow, and according to him, Luis Suarez was involved. Legs and pelvis shattered...career over!

Obviously if my mate is telling porkies, he gets an almighty clip round the ear.

lol...turns out he got the wrong "Suarez".
Pape Souare of Palace.

Not even news in South London!

Last edited:
Haha no seriously she does! She is travelling to Poland for work when she lands I will get info, I think A fair few firemen were actually there though
I think someones jealous because they didn't know any firemen at the scene. I had 6 of them let me know what was going on.

I know, right? Imagine ... 2 entirely separate people knowing one of a group of several other people. Not credible at all ...
Every time the comments are similar - 'I know someone who knows someone' - 99% pure bullshit

Fuck off, mate - be as guilabe as you wish

Every time the comments are similar - 'I know someone who knows someone' - 99% pure bullshit

Considering the six degrees of separation theory, coupled with the geo localisation of the posters here it isnt unlikely that they actually know someone who was on the scene.

Lets say about 30 officials go to the scene, 10 witnesses and some passers by. That's about 40 people that saw or witnessed the event. After that there is the medical staff in the hospital, the helicopter crew etc. Add the aspect of 'fame' (in this case not really famous but labeled pro footballer) and tongues are going to be loose so that creates a ripple effect that will potentially touch 1000's of direct contacts concerning the case. In this case the name Suarez/Soares will accelarate this process even more. So it's not that unlikely that the "I know someone who knows someone" process is valid in stead of fake

Considering the six degrees of separation theory, coupled with the geo localisation of the posters here it isnt unlikely that they actually know someone who was on the scene.

Lets say about 30 officials go to the scene, 10 witnesses and some passers by. That's about 40 people that saw or witnessed the event. After that there is the medical staff in the hospital, the helicopter crew etc. Add the aspect of 'fame' (in this case not really famous but labeled pro footballer) and tongues are going to be loose so that creates a ripple effect that will potentially touch 1000's of direct contacts concerning the case. In this case the name Suarez/Soares will accelarate this process even more. So it's not that unlikely that the "I know someone who knows someone" process is valid in stead of fake
Cool story, bro

Read ANY comments to similar accidents / incidents - always the same

71661635.jpg

Back
Top Bottom