The Birthday Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gareth Bale shares my birthday - July 16th. He's exactly one year older than me. And I'm stuck here in Canada, playing fourth division footy for the Vancouver Island league. I'll toast to his comparative success when the time comes round.

zin said:
Thelonious said:
The thread title made that monumentally clear obviously.

No. But the forum name should have :kaboul:
Shania%20WHATEVER.gif

da1seggy said:
My birthday is on the 9th October... same as last year & so on :w00t:

you've as much chance of getting a card from me as paul scholes has from a ref before his 6th bad foul in a game.

I share a birthday with Wayne Rooney :ledley:

But I'm 21, when I was like 15, and I'd hear of "so and so becoming the youngest premier league player at 16" I always thought, this time next year I could be playing in the premiership!
Now I'm 21, got worse knees than deadly ledley, and I see on twitter our youth lads saying they can't believe they're turning 19....... I MIGHT have to concede that I'll never be a professional footballer...

But I'm 21, when I was like 15, and I'd hear of "so and so becoming the youngest premier league player at 16" I always thought, this time next year I could be playing in the premiership!
Now I'm 21, got worse knees than deadly ledley, and I see on twitter our youth lads saying they can't believe they're turning 19....... I MIGHT have to concede that I'll never be a professional footballer...

Never :avbscream:

I have started to think this, then I saw the pics of Michael Johnson of Man City and thought there is still a chance.

Can't find anyone Tottenham or sport related who shares my birthday 31/05, only people I can find are actors Clint Eastwood (who must be as old as Spurs) & Colin Farrell.

Closest spurs player I can find is Brad Friedel born on 08/05 I think.

Back
Top Bottom