The answer to all our problems

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I created this thread purely for you guys who can't share and argue opinions without completely train wrecking the thread you choose to spew hatred for each other, each others families, the chairman, the manager, the team, a particular player, etc etc on. Kindly come here to bicker and call each other names because it gets really fucking tedious trying to sift through all your bullshit trying to find something about spurs or the topic of the thread we are reading through. I don't want to read through 17 pages of mudslinging to find 3 posts of any relevance to hear other peoples opinions and points of views. The same applies to 99,9% of the shit posted for days after a match is won or lost. I understand we are all currently harbouring extra emotions in the form of passion, disappointment, frustration etc with the shit storm that is our beloved club but for the love of God can we at least direct all the bullshit here!!!

tumblr_mb3jv9aubV1rwl09fo1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom