The answer to all our problems

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The answer is to give him another season - or maybe even half & see where it goes..
since I heard most supporters are saying 'there is more excitement (win or lose) this season.

it's like a rollercoaster - not really when you are down 2/3/4-0 at HT & not really putting in much - how is that "roller-coasting"?

but since people are eager - why not see it out for next season?
BUT surely doubting Levy will give him 500 or 600M to rebuild so he can get all the players who can play this "system". This system which I think I know what it is - ange-ball - but I dont know a lot too. Like why are the FBs up frequently in the opposition's box in open play? don't they DEFEND? So yeah I don't really understand this system.

It will be very expensive to get FBs who can run like Usain Bolt to get back.. but surely you can buy a coupla real wingers like Jota (ex-celtic) who can beat players. Cheapies include Demarai Gray or Ademola Lookman (he is good at Atalanta -so not gonna be cheap) -10M and 20M? Ange ball means wingers who can beat one or two to get the low crosses in for a 5m tap in. So less of that tippy tappy useless passing in the opposition's half. Saved you 500M dear Levy.

Come on Ange - hire some useful assistants. dont be cheap/

Season 4 GIF by The Simpsons

In ange ball, the answer to all our problems is buying a vat of baby oil - the kind a fella who goes by Adama swears by.

Bully his way into the opposing box and swing it in for a tap in.

I don't know what's the answer to all our problems but if the problem is players not suited to Angeball then fuck me we do have a problem. Knowing Levy- what are the chances we will move the players that aren't suited (and Levy happily sucks up the multi-million pound loss) and go buy players that are suited (not usual opportunistic 'good deal' mixed bag of random footballers for random positions)

Back
Top Bottom