TFC Awards 2012/13

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spent way too long considering sexiest.

Best player: Bale, obviously.
Most improved: Went for Defoe here, learnt how to pass and hold up the ball a bit.
Clubman: Daws. Proper lad.
Most Spursy: Lennon. He plays well, we win.
Least Spursy: Adebayor. Nuff said really.
Sexiest: Jan. Handsome man.
Best signing: Lloris. Immense dimensions.
Young player: Tom Carroll. Star.

Player of the year - Bale
Most improved player of the year - Bale
Clubman of the year - Bale
Most Spursy player - Dawson
Least Spursy player - Gallas
Sexiest player - Benny
Best signing this season - Jan Jan Super Jan
Young player of the year - Tom Carroll
Assume for you guys, you would choose your sexiest player by picking the player you would like to be yourself!​

Best player: Bale - duh
Most improved: Dawson - Been outshone by King and Kaboul in recent years but earned his armband back through hard graft and has been arguably even better than Vertonghen this year, which is some feat.
Clubman: Lennon - Joined the 300 apps club and gets into barfights with One Direction.
Most Spursy: Sandro - Only have to follow him on twitter and instagram. Utterly loves the shirt.
Least Spursy: Gomes - Who?
Sexiest: Dembele - I don't think I've ever heard him speak but I imagine he sounds like a combination of barry white, james earl jones and sean connery.
Best signing: Dembele - We'll never replace Modric, they said.
Young player: Caulker. Had a fantastic season, played excellently when defence was shaken up through injury. Won first England cap, scored first England and Spurs goals.

Back
Top Bottom