Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think Rose, Walker and Dembele went from being very inconsistent to very consistent under him.

Dembele was more a puzzle Poch he created for himself and took a while to solve.

Didn't rate him... Came close to selling.... Then stuck him on the wing and finally moved him back to the centre where he'd already impressed for us under AVB.

We've got him on contract until 2025. Conte should force him to go on loan to League 2 sides for the rest of his contract. Ruin his career for 3 years then bin him off to obscurity where he belongs. The cunt.

I reckon the amount of money he makes offsets any inconvenience or regret.

I want to know how I hoodwink a premier league team to sign me up for £200,000 per week and perform like this.

Yeh, if you don't give a fuck and are pulling in 10m p/a regardless; you can just coast for another few years and retire early with the best part of £60m in the bank.

Last edited:
toVNZm2QaL8UNzPFlqrYBK93asTfMVivymwHRg2KoYg.jpg

Son: "Come on man, I was rooting for you!"

Dier: "I will kill you."

Conte: "you do not exist."

We're the idiots who tied ourselves to him with a huge contract. I wouldn't be surprised if he takes the Bale-in-Madrid angle and happily stays on the golf course (or whatever the hell he does in his free time) and collects a massive paycheck.

I hope I'm wrong, and he's hungry enough to play that he'll take a wage cut to go elsewhere. But the only thing he seems hungry for is the buffet line.
Even playing golf you have to walk so he wont be taking that up anytime soon

We've got him on contract until 2025. Conte should force him to go on loan to League 2 sides for the rest of his contract. Ruin his career for 3 years then bin him off to obscurity where he belongs. The cunt.

Nah. Just do what we should do to all the permanent underachievers who "can't find" new clubs:

1) ban from all first team facilities
2) external PT doing laps and beep tests behind the janitors shed daily
3) CCTV them, if anyone fails, fine them.

You'll see them all agree to moves before end of the month.

He needs a therapist or a dry slap. Seriously.

Don't see how he won't regret it when he's older.
If we’re honest, what *really* boils our piss is that we know he won’t give a shit when he’s older. Lad doesn’t give a fuck. Couldn’t care less about football - he clearly doesn’t enjoy it.

He’s rich. He’s already won.

From Day 1 he’s clearly believed that he’s bigger and better than us and was just going to collect his 200k/week for a few years while jogging about before moving on to greener pastures. Man thinks he’s doing us a favor.

Well pal, no decent club in world football is willing to touch you with a 50 foot barge pole, unfortunately to our massive detriment.

Thing is the guy has been asking to be sold for more than a year and hes still here.

He doesnt control how much the club paid for him. Hes asked to leave, hes still here.

This is Levys fault. Just fucking sell the man.

It was Levys and recruitment fault to put such steaming piece of shit on such salary.

We have got to a point where clubs don't find him good enough to even make a swap with questionable player with 6 months left on the contract.

He has been playing like shit and it is very much on him. Levy could not play for him.

He has to go, I'd rather someone with limited ability but try's hard than this lazy ,money stealing, cum trumpet.
We've had some shit playing for us but I cannot for the life of me remember anyone who never bothered at all.

Back
Top Bottom