Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

fried chicken cooking GIF

200.gif
tanguy ndombele sport GIF by Equipe de France de Football

Why on earth would we terminate a contract? We'd still have to pay his remaining wages and get zero fee.

Not saying we'd get any fee now, but terminating the contract just provides us zero value whatsoever.
Don’t care. It’s more value to not see that fucking idiot anywhere near the team, stadium, anything.

Good thing the fans let him (and others) hear it. I was pro him for a long time but even those little magical moments have disappeared from his game. Absolutely useless now.

Don’t care. It’s more value to not see that fucking idiot anywhere near the team, stadium, anything.
Sorry, that's just an emotional response that lacks any sort of logic.

There would easily be ways to keep Tanguy away from the team without immediately terminating the contract.

Terminating the contract and having to pay the remaining wages is just stupid.

Clearly done here with Conte.

Perhaps an Adebayor/ Bale style loan where we match part of his wages? Perhaps he’d like to go to Newcastle or such?

If he refuses, he can head out to the u-23s? Not unheard of nowadays with attitude issues.

Maybe someone can ‘whisper’ him into making more of an effort?

When arrived he had this weird slouchy 'swagger' which I thought was him being street. I genuinely thing he's got a physical disability.
could be onto something there.

the way he runs is so unnatural. looks like it takes a lot more energy for him to run than it should. maybe he does have some sort of physical disability..but hes still a grade A cunt

Why on earth would we terminate a contract? We'd still have to pay his remaining wages and get zero fee.

Not saying we'd get any fee now, but terminating the contract just provides us zero value whatsoever.

Sometimes you just have to get a player out of the club, out of the dressing room. We had to do it with Aurier and we might have to do it with Ndombele too. I see a player who doesn’t care whether we win or lose and you can’t have players like that.

At the very least he needs to be removed from
the first team squad and sent to the U23s until a solution is found.

Sometimes you just have to get a player out of the club, out of the dressing room. We had to do it with Aurier and we might have to do it with Ndombele too. I see a player who doesn’t care whether we win or lose and you can’t have players like that.

At the very least he needs to be removed from
the first team squad and sent to the U23s until a solution is found.

No way we're gonna write off a potential £50m just like that.

Back
Top Bottom