Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Look, if you aren't excited about this, you're not Tottenham Hotspur fan material. He's exactly the player we need, and exactly the kind of player Spurs fans love.

Break out the MC Solaar and some really good syrah. This is time to fucking celebrate.

34s33u.jpg

Look, if you aren't excited about this, you're not Tottenham Hotspur fan material. He's exactly the player we need, and exactly the kind of player Spurs fans love.

Break out the MC Solaar and some really good syrah. This is time to fucking celebrate.
He's possibly the biggest club signing of the century imv.

He's possibly the biggest club signing of the century imv.
I think I'd still give that nod to Eriksen, just because that was daylight robbery, but in terms of marking a break between old Spurs clawing their way back to this level, and new Spurs flexing the muscle of a club at this level, you're probably right.

Does a joint and a Chinese qualify?
:nawty:

Agreed.
I will personally be buying a packet of Chocolate Hobnobs and eating them all myself this evening...
Rock n Roll!

I think I'd still give that nod to Eriksen, just because that was daylight robbery, but in terms of marking a break between old Spurs clawing their way back to this level, and new Spurs flexing the muscle of a club at this level, you're probably right.
Also in terms of hype. Eriksen was class but there was no so much hype around him at that time like Ndombele.

Back
Top Bottom