Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

for me Skipp should only get 15/20 mins most EPL games as he is still learning how to play/positional sense. but who else do we have to help out PEH

for me Skipp should only get 15/20 mins most EPL games as he is still learning how to play/positional sense. but who else do we have to help out PEH

Oh boy it would have been real nice if the club had signed a midfielder in the summer! You know, arguably our biggest weak spot for years.

But no, there’s always next summer. Maybe we can bid 15m for Bissouma and pretend we tried. That’ll get the fans on board again.

He should be rested? He has had a 2 and a half years rest he is a fucking disgrace and idiots like you will continue to give this piece of shit excuse after excuse.

He should be rested?
He has had a 2 and a half years rest he is a fucking disgrace and idiots like you will continue to give this piece of shit excuse after excuse.
Going from one extreme to another is not the answer and it is poor Management to leave a player on the pitch that is not fit enough to compete effectively.

Club captain basically calling him out.

Step up.

Clapping Applause GIF

They gave us a platform to stay in the match, hence why we were able to win those matches? That's what a solid midfield pairing will do. Most Premier League teams have players who can influence games but they aren't blowing out their arse after 40 mins.

Yeah I get all this about him, I've heard it all before - he's the only midfielder with real quality, he can break the lines etc...but that doesn't take away from the fact that he's only useful for 40% of the match...I mean what's the plan here? To play him in every first half in the hope he creates something then sub him off and go to plan B?

You say we need to get him fit? We signed Ndombele in 2019, since then he's played under 4 coaches. he's played 77 times for Spurs and only completed 90 mins 14 times, when is it going to sink in, this guy is a bust, if he can't get fit after 2 fucking years of being at the club then what hope do we have for him?

Like I said @ Deuterz Deuterz Skipp/Hojbjerg combo will give us a solid platform to stay in matches, not Ndombele...

Typical Tanguy. One or two moments of world-class ability, and a lot of "Oh, you fat fucking Apeth" moments.

But I do believe the more he plays, the better he will get. Stick with him, at least for the time being.

He is dog dirt, simple as that. So many sloppy, shit passes and never showed a real desire to get on the ball and hurt the opponent. Just tries to look fancy all the time by doing dumb step overs. Had one good dribble in the box that led to a shot just before he was subbed off, that was his only decent moment.

That moment when he was through on goal and just waddled forward like a slug then took a touch straight into the defender...we are wasting our time with this guy. He was rested midweek and still looked knackered from the first whistle.

Just play Kane in the 10 position, Son up front and two of Gil/Bergwijn/Lucas on the wing. Ndombele is not worth persevering with anymore.

I think after today it’s clear that Skipp and Hojbjerg are nailed-on starters in a double pivot. So now it’s a matter of discerning whether Ndombele or Lo Celso should accompany them—there’s not room for both.

Back
Top Bottom