Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He made a sensational run today going past half a dozen players and setting up a good opportunity.
The rest of the game he was 10 yards behind play.
When did he pick up the ball from Gazza? When was he available for a pass from the CBs?
And no surprise he never made it to the second half again.

Part of the problem is that play he was injured on was a clear yellow card. Dean is a fuckin coward and was scared to book 8 minutes in.

Players will gladly commit fouls like that all day if they aren’t booked.

Don't get people slagging the guy off for being hurt. He doesn't want to be hurt. He's dealing with a groin injury which are notoriously finnicky.

He said last week that he didn't feel comfortable with it, he got called out for, decided to play then and played until he aggregavated the injury again.

He's absolute class when he's out there, just let him get healthy.

He shouldn't be selected mate. It's down to the manager. The injury is the same, groin, it's known about but the manager had a pop at him the other day, so he started today and got injured. He actually tweaked it after approx 5mins whilst lifting a leg up high to block a shot/cross (successfully), he held his groin immediately afterwards and struggled ever since.

He simply shouldn't have been selected if his injury wasn't properly heald. Now Jose come out in the press conf making out he's always injured, this is just poor and stinks of the early signs of the Jose we all know only too well. The mask is slipping.
So it looks like Ndombele was right to be cautious about his injury, our physios should have backed him on this.

They've all showed commitment to it and have payed for themselves at some point over their time here, none have never as lazy as n'dombele
You're having a go at a guy who is dealing with a nagging injury. He's not lazy, if anything he's been playing through an injury and when he aggravates it people like you slag him off and call him lazy.

Get a grip.

You're having a go at a guy who is dealing with a nagging injury. He's not lazy, if anything he's been playing through an injury and when he aggravates it people like you slag him off and call him lazy.

Get a grip.

You get a grip pal.

If you can't handle other people's opinions lock yourself in a bedroom and throw your smartphone out the window.

For me he's a highlights player that couldn't give a flying fuck.

You get a grip pal.

If you can't handle other people's opinions lock yourself in a bedroom and throw your smartphone out the window.

For me he's a highlights player that couldn't give a flying fuck.
I can handle other opinions, just think it's childish to call a player lazy when he's clearly hurt. If you can't handle criticism of your opinions maybe you should get off the internet.

I can handle other opinions, just think it's childish to call a player lazy when he's clearly hurt. If you can't handle criticism of your opinions maybe you should get off the internet.

Couldn't care less if you agree with me or not, Ndombele strikes me as lazy which isn't an opinion I've formed today or has anything to do with his injury, I've got a full grip of it.

No

Footballers get injured, it happens

Many players have been injured for longer and more frequently than Tanguy, but because of our situation some are frustrated with the shit football so take it out on him.

Kane plays CL final "why play an unfit player?"
Ndombele says he's not in right condition "weak mentally"

Maybe he knows his body and is looking after himself long term which will benefit us even more.
I completely I agree, but concern is different than frustration.

Ndombele looks like the best player on the pitch almost every appearance and we undoubtedly must afford him patience.

My point re: Mourinho’s quote is that I believe that concern for Ndombele’s injury issues is a completely normal and reasonable reaction.

Ndombele when he realized hes up for a nasty game

source.gif

Ndombele when he realized hes up for a nasty game

source.gif

Yeah, he should have ran through his injuries. Great idea. Its not that hard to do.

Coincidence that Kane tends to pick up an injury every season? Wonder if he's just not up for it?

Back
Top Bottom