Swindon Town v Tottenham 16/7/13

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great shot of Bale before yesterday's match...

A4380_zps46b6168c.jpg

After seeing the kit in a game I'm sold, bright logo or not that's the best Spurs kit in years.

Getting me one for sure, I love that both my six a side teams play in white.

Shots on target mate....how many?

Not many, and certainly not enough.

It's a typical pre-season game though in the sense that we get a 'meh' result and I don't know how to feel. Yeah, it's pre-season and it means nothing in terms of where we are as a team and how good we will be in time for Palace, but I still feel fucked off that we didn't win 17-0

One of the rules of betting.

Never, ever bet on the team you support, as heart always comes over head when it comes to this, even if you deny it. So it's best just to leave them out if you can.

Spurs have fucked me over so much before!

True story. Last season thought Spurs won me a shitload of money especially away from home. I normally consider myself a level headed better and I fully expected us to do Swindon but some days you win some you lose, all part of the game. If I'd known the likes of Obika would play I'd not have touched it with a ten foot pole

Back
Top Bottom