Swansea v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really worried about player fatigue for this one.

I also am on the N'Jie needs to start bandwagon. We need someone to make the runs beyond Kane so the whole system works.

I'm on the fence about Eriksen playing this one. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt cause of his injury, but his defense has been much worse than usual and now it seems like he can't hold onto the ball if the wind blows.

Chadli should drop to the bench again, got to give Eriksen a few more games to get back in form imo-we all know what a good player he is, just needs a rocket up his hole.
N'Jie, lamela and eriksen behind Kane for me but he will throw Clinton on from the bench again I'd say.

---------------------------Lloris-------------------------
Walker-----------Toby----------Jan-----------Rose
--------------------Dier---------Mason----------------
Lamela---------------Eriksen----------------Chadli
---------------------------Kane--------------------------

Drop Alli after his England call up and another good performance?? No chance-if Mason is fit he'll be on the bench anyway I'm sure.

It's either or when it comes to Eriksen and Chadli for me. We can't keep playing both when they're just there to make up numbers and pop up with a goal once in a while.

Njie, Eriksen and Lamela behind Kane for me.

It's gonna be a tight game. Swansea haven't been in too great a form recently. I'm very confident, more than ever, with Jan and Toby at centre half so I think they can keep Gomis quiet. I think Ayew can cause us problems so hopefully Davies will be as good as he has been. Stick Dier on Siggy, give him no space.

Stick with the same team that beat City with Chadli in for Son and I'm confident we can get something there.

Optimistic, 2-1 to us

International break after this, hope to see Son, Dembele, Mason, Bentaleb and Pritchard back by then. We need more options for the Lolerpool game.
Yep, every time at look at 'PhysioRoom' the return dates are moved back...17th for everyone bar Pritchard at 24th.
Did you notice Dier was playing with a lot of tape on the back of his legs last night as well.....

It's either or when it comes to Eriksen and Chadli for me. We can't keep playing both when they're just there to make up numbers and pop up with a goal once in a while.

Njie, Eriksen and Lamela behind Kane for me.

Hopefully Mason is back and we can start Alli as one of the 3 behind Kane.

Doubt that we'd start him after being out for so long, but here's hoping.

---------------------------Lloris-------------------------
Walker-----------Toby----------Jan-----------Davies
--------------------Dier---------Mason/Alli----------------
Lamela---------------Kane----------------Eriksen/Alli
--------------------------N'jie --------------------------

Last edited:
This math thread offends my eyes.

We're gonna win 3-1.
If we lose, at least Thelonious Thelonious is back on the pod next week to answer for his crimes

IT's MATHS

Sorry jimmy, I have no idea but that really bugs me, it's not you.

Unless you're 'Merican of course, then you can't help it . I thought you were a Brit

I'll shut up now xx

Oh &

1 : π For the score line

IT's MATHS

Sorry jimmy, I have no idea but that really bugs me, it's not you.

Unless you're 'Merican of course, then you can't help it . I thought you were a Brit

I'll shut up now xx

Oh &

1 : π For the score line

I actually meant to say match.
Why would I call it a math thread?

You can rest well now treacle.

P.s. I completely agree with your main point. Anyone who drops the s from maths makes my piss boil

--------------Lloris----------
Walker Verts Jan Davies
--------- Dier -- Mason --------
Lamela ----- Alli ------- Eriksen
------------- Kane -------------

If mason is fit i'd like to see alli pushed up, eriksen has been woeful in the centre in his last couple games imo.

Back
Top Bottom