Swansea (H) 03-Dec

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think that Hugo should give back his salary this week, I could have played in goal today. Don't want to sound ungrateful but if we had got 8 or 9, it wouldn't have been an injustice. I really enjoyed today, there were times that we were untouchable. Great team performance, difficult to pick a MOTM, as they all played their part. Let's carry it forward to Wed and at least go out of the CL with a bang.

His constant diving is a disgrace. I would like to see retrospective 3 match bans for cheaters who do this.
There is absolutely no place for this behaviour at my football club. Ever.

article-2279233-000BBA2D00000258-457_468x362.jpg

Finally we get a weeks training with no travelling to/from away games, no midweek game and no international break.

Everyone is losing their shit over Sissoko, but this is actually the perfect time for Poch to make an example of someone not putting in the graft on the training pitch. Every player will know that they are under the same scrutiny this week - no hiding.
Spurs have not had a full week to prepare for a game, without facing a midweek fixture or international commitments, since Liverpool at White Hart Lane on August 27.

Agree. Be lovely to have him now though. Imagine having a free-kick edge of the box and you just KNOW it's going to hit the net instead of hitting Bob in the Park Lane.

I know Bob in the Park Lane... and he's fucking pissed off with the recurring lump on the side of his head!!

I hate it when I feel optimistic about getting a win, as usually it comes back to bite me. Not bovvered if Gylfi gets a hat trick, as long as Harry gets four! Hope it's not too cold, as the wind really blows through the gap in the ground. At least it will stop the hot flushes.:coys:

What a dilemma. Wanting spam to sink deeper into a relegation dogfight but wanting Woolwich to not gain any more points on us.
hopefully there is a mass brawl between both teams and then trouble spills over into the crowd and there is a pitch invasion by both sets of fans. Woolwich coach is set on fire and Wenger hits Bilic over the head with a water bottle. Then the mood turns sour in the DB and Sir chips has it off with Sullivan whilst Brady is punched separating them. Both are docked points

I missed the penalty due to a shit stream so only saw it for the the first time on MotD.

Oh dear. That is the last time Dele ever gets a penalty decision in his favour.

I know the feeling... I was also in the toilet at HT and missed the 3rd goal... oh, that's not what you meant was it??

Back
Top Bottom