Sunderland v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can't really 'recommend' anywhere. Used to go to Big Chill when I went out there but that is not really a pub. The Dolphin and The Rocket are fine. Can you drink on the train?
Nope no drinking , Was thinking of paying extra to get a normal train on way to sunderland so can drink on it but not really worth paying £40 just to drink at end of the day

Anybody recommend any places to drink before wally train at kings cross? 1-3 Prediction

Been to Kings Cross a couple of times recently and there's not anywhere within view of the station that I've seen. I would probably drink elsewhere then buy beers for the train!

Anybody recommend any places to drink before wally train at kings cross? 1-3 Prediction
MATCH DAY !!!
Off up there shortly.

As amazing as the away support will be tonight... I can't help but think that Sunderland on a Midweek night, for a London/SE Club is taking the piss a bit from the FA... People won't be getting back 'till 2/3am in many cases, and add that to the day(s) off work many will have to take, just to go, you'd think the 'Powers that be' could organise it so that midweek games don't involve any club's fans travelling more than say, 100-150 miles?

There are Prem clubs in the North West, not to mention Middlesbro' for whom a midweek trip to Sunderland wouldn't be as bad...
Likewise down here, the fact Watford 'only' have to travel to The Emirates makes perfect sense for a midweek game.

FFS, the 'random Fixture computer' can somehow miraculously come up with a ready-made 'Mersey-Manchester Monday' of Man City v Liverpool + Everton v Man Utd (or whatever way round it was) so surely they can put some thought, and hey, some consideration into these types of fixtures.

I'm only complaining 'cos I can't go... but were it scheduled on a weekend, there may be a chance for many more to make the trip.

Thass's all. Moan Over.

As we speak someone's poor 11yr old kid is being told he can't go because the nice lady needs one

aquarium-catfish.jpg

[catfish alert pictures before ticket please]

King Lawro the Wrong has spoken:

Sunderland v Tottenham

Tottenham were given a scare by Wycombe in the FA Cup but then Mauricio Pochettino did make a few changes with this game in mind.

They are on a great run, but I actually think it will be difficult for Spurs to adjust when most of their regulars come back into the team.

Sunderland did not have a game at the weekend so they will be ready for them, and I am going for a bit of a shock result here.

Lawro's prediction: 1-0

:dembelefingers:

Sunderland will do us 1-0

Sunderland v Tottenham

Tottenham were given a scare by Wycombe in the FA Cup but then Mauricio Pochettino did make a few changes with this game in mind.

They are on a great run, but I actually think it will be difficult for Spurs to adjust when most of their regulars come back into the team.

Sunderland did not have a game at the weekend so they will be ready for them, and I am going for a bit of a shock result here.

Are you Lawro in disguise? :sonpoint:

Sunderland v Tottenham

I did read this earlier, I love the fact that he mentions Sunderland are nicely rested as we had to play the FA cup game, seems to have forgot we pretty much rested everyone except for half hour in the 2nd half for dele and moose, makes you wonder how these guys actually earn a fucking living when clearly they no fuck all about football!

Really looking forward to this. Feels like ages since we've seen the likes of Rose and Walker bombing down the wing and Kane scoring goals.

Sunderland v Tottenham

Not tipping Liverpool to lose I see and obviously thinks their regulars can adjust

Back
Top Bottom