Sunderland v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lots of people making the point that Sunderland came to defend, yet when City were doing the same at 2-0 up, we found a way through.

We found a way past Chelsea, when they had numbers back.

Last night the pin point balls from Eriksen were missing, and no runs round the back from Dele.

Very flat attack, despite our ability. For me, it wasnt Moyes tactics or a desperate need for new players, just an off night.

Last edited:
Untitled.png

You've got to learn to finish 2nd before you learn to win. We didn't learn that lesson last season. I hope we learn it this. When we have fans who give up on the league in January, in 2nd, don't expect the players to give a shit.

We all saw how much they cared about 2nd last season. They need to prove to themselves that they are serious.

We didn't lose! A cold night in a 3rd world town.. 2nd in the league! other teams in top half aint gunna beat them at their place! They are in a real scrap.
Home against Boro.. bounce back into a good performance and take that to Anfield! COME ON YOU SPURS

Lloris
Walker-Dier-Alderweireld-Rose
Wanyama-Dembele
Son-Alli-Eriksen
Kane

Back-4 for this one please. Neither Davies nor Wimmer has looked convincing recently and I believe Son deserves to start this one. I can't see how he does that if we play the 352 though, at least not without leaving someone like Eriksen or Alli out, which isn't an option.

Last edited:
It will be interesting to see how Mopo will line up at the back, 3 or 4, I think he will go with Walker Dier Toby Rose. He will change to 3 if needs to.

PS. My first post so easy with me.

Back
Top Bottom