Sunderland (home) Ghost of Chimbonda derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

72 points from 35 games

Cheers Dan , maybe next season u could try getting a striker or 2 in early rather than depending on Harry Kane ( bless him )

Nice one AVB. Really, really great season. To do that out of such a big transition is remarkable and we should be very pleased. Strengthen in the summer, hold onto Bale, get full seasons from Kaboul, Sandro and Lennon and we'll win the league next year :chicco:

72 points is fantastic in your first season with the injuries we've had to key players and not getting our transfer targets. Well done to AVB.

If we keep hold of Bale for another season then we should have an even better season next year. Amazing goal he scored today - unstopable. Not a player in the world who can keep scoring goals like that from distance, week in week out.

Love all you guys. Almost had a heart attack. What an ending to the season. Fuck Woolwich. Fuck Newcastle barcodes. Levy, i love you man, but buy us a good striker #worldbeater.

#SPURSY

Fucking great season. So much more than I could have hoped for given the massive shift around last summer. Any Spurs fan who is not happy with the season as a whole can suck my dick.

We are building something amazing here and I cannot wait to see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom