Sunderland Appoint Allardyce.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's a smart appointment. I think the problem goes further than the manager though.

Good appointment. Probably. If anyone was gonna keep them up Big fat cunt Sam and his massive mouth is probably the one to do it. Get them back to basics. But Sunderland are an absolute clusterfuck and i can't wait to see them go.

On the guardian podcast they mentioned that the next Sunderland manager was 4th favourite to be next manager sacked in premier league!!

Me thinks those odds now longer with Sam in charge

One day. One day.

2323246.jpg

Their best chance of staying up is with Big Sam.

I hope they go down though. Horrible mismanagement of the club, and they probably have the worst squad in the league.

Met Big Sam a few times. Lived round the corner from me when I was in Bolton. Was a surprisingly pleasant bloke. Horrible style of football his teams play. But he did do quite a bit of good charity work & would always stop to chat with folk. His son was a cunt tho.

Back
Top Bottom