Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

we are back to the days of scouting young talent with huge ceiling before they get to the madrids , Barca and city like we did with Luca and bale , so you look at Brennan and Mickey and udogie they are all in that 20/21 age bracket and players do not hit their peak until 23/24 we need to be patient for them to hit their ceiling
VDV is 23 and Johnson is 23 this month :mourwhat:

What- you don’t like Davies?
We don’t have the spare money or time to worry about a marginal improvement on Davies when we have a couple great prospects about ready to come through already.

I would 100x rather spend that money and time on improving the attack or at FB.

We can barely find game time for Dragusin as is. Yes I know- “Europe”, but the CBs still would barely get rotated every other game anyways.

Who are "they"?
Endrick is only 18 and new to Real M. & La Liga, so he's not expected to be a starter right away. Arda Güler is also taking his time on the bench (a player I would expect wanting to leave before Rodrygo).
Bellingham will be moved back into CM.

Real fans

How do you know Bellingham will be moved back into CM, are you on Real's coaching staff?

How do you know that he won't be? Are you part of the Real's coaching staff?

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

He outplayed anyone in our midfield in the last match. Took a great set piece too that stuck us down 1-0. Maybe he isn’t the ideal target but he outplayed us on the day.
He never stops running either, unlike a lot of our lot who see tracking back as an optional extra. I can see why he might be an Ange want, great engine, scores , takes a good set pieces, just not the glamorous signing, but might be a practical one. Doubt we give them 50m either, more like 35m.

Back
Top Bottom