Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Homegrown, Chelsea desperate to sell for PSR by 30th June, 1 year left on contract, Levy like a pig in shit thinking he can stitch Chelsea up by nabbing their captain on the cheap, Ange will think he can press, good attitude and score a few goals.

I dont want him as dont see how he improves us and we need technically good players and he isnt that but they're the reasons i think we'll buy him unfortunately.
We've got technically decent players with weak mentality.

We need technically decent players with strong mentality.

We'll sign mentally strong players of lower technical ability than what we have, and wonder why we're no better.

We need 1 top winger, an at least above-average winger for depth, a backup striker for depth (Richy #1 next season, Son sold), and backup attacking FBs.

It’s a lot of business to get done and I don’t think Levy will be interested to do it all, as usual.

We need 1 top winger, an at least above-average winger for depth, a backup striker for depth (Richy #1 next season, Son sold), and backup attacking FBs.

It’s a lot of business to get done and I don’t think Levy will be interested to do it all, as usual.
Look at our links they reel you in then give u the cheap stuff instead.

Calafiori, Bergvall, Dragusin, etc...

Seems like Lange is on the lookout for players with great hair, can't say I'm against such a strategy. Atleast we'll look good when losing. Better than blue scum's strategy anyways.

bored ted danson GIF

Incoming

If we go with Richy as our main striker then we deserve everything that will come with that. Mediocrity. You can’t be serious that we should go into a season with him as our number 9.
I honestly can’t see why anyone thinks that would be a good idea.

If we go with Richy as our main striker then we deserve everything that will come with that. Mediocrity. You can’t be serious that we should go into a season with him as our number 9.
I honestly can’t see why anyone thinks that would be a good idea.
He’s a better line-leading striker than Son right now, and we were content to go into this season in that situation already. I don’t see what the big deal is- the club is simply not as ambitious as you would apparently like to believe.

Back
Top Bottom