Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think its almost a sure thing we are going to sign Giminez from Feyenoord. Has been spotted in the crowd at the NLD and rumoured for a while.

Is he good enough to lead the line?

Also Buongiorno I can see as 4th centreback

Both were also at West Hams ground watching West Ham vs Liverpool at the weekend too BTW.

This narrative keeps getting spun as if we fumbled him, what's likely is that he went to Palace to get guaranteed game time, he wouldn't have had that here.

At the end of the day we just got to let this one go, he's settled in the Palace team now and has chosen the perfect career path for himself.

Just another case like Eze, Olise, Bowen.....

If people want to drop back down to being a perennial midtable club then we can be the #1 location for these guys again and watch them leave again a few years later like what happened with Carrick, Berba and Modric (#SteppingStoneClub).....

Otherwise we're just forced to dig deeper (eg Bergvall, Udogie, Sarr) or younger (eg Devine & Phillips) cos unlike BVB (#SteppingStoneClubDeluxe - Jude, Sancho, Haaland) we don't have a league that guarantees us CL every season to sweeten the allure of elite gametime at cup level.

Last edited:
This narrative keeps getting spun as if we fumbled him, what's likely is that he went to Palace to get guaranteed game time, he wouldn't have had that here.

At the end of the day we just got to let this one go, he's settled in the Palace team now and has chosen the perfect career path for himself.

Walks in to our midfield. Walks.

Outs…..What is the purpose of keeping Brandon Austin and Alfie Whiteman? Both are now 25 years old and neither have started a game . Third and fourth choices, home grown numbers but surely to God we can get in a good,young homegrown keeper to challenge Vicario.

You're the Wharton I want
Ooh, ooh, ooh
Football Sport GIF by FC Dynamo Moscow

Back
Top Bottom