Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I dont think we are in for him. His agent is just trying to get him a move or Wolves are trying to create a market for him as they need the money.
I don't think any of those 3 are in for him TBH. Too much money, too little impact on the pitch. As good as he is, and he's very good, he spends more time in treatment than he does on the pitch.

I'd speculate that the most likely scenario is that a few clubs have made an enquiry, and these 3 are the highest profile.

Definitely Wolves, and his agent, trying to drum up interest, before P&S inevitably forces asking prices to drop.

Personally, I think they'd do well to get anything North of £40M for him.

Neto is an absolute no - hes never fit. Levy isn't going to drop 70 mill on a player like him - no chance.
I really like Eze but think it will be too much as well tbh.

Neto is an absolute no - hes never fit. Levy isn't going to drop 70 mill on a player like him - no chance.
I really like Eze but think it will be too much as well tbh.
Absolutely

We must cut our cloth accordingly

I wonder what lee trundle is up to these days?

Anyone else think a prime Allan Saint Maximim would have cooked in this system?!
No Way Penguin GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Back
Top Bottom