Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
as I've and others have said, almost pointless unless there's an option to buy and the player himself is keen. Don't want him using us to work his way to another team

Not sure I agree.

It works both ways.

If he's playing well and helping us, the position we end up at the end of the season helps us to attract a similar talent and we'd have free space in the squad.

An option would be ideal but not a deal breaker for me.

But it sounds like the player is keen and given the mess Barca are in, I doubt they'd refuse and option to buy.

Depends on how bad they want Lo Celso to go the other way.

Fati is a really dangerous attacking player. Loves to play give and go's, would link really well with madders and Udogie plus he has the ability to beat people out wide on the left and be unpredictable which direction. he's going. Also think he could play 8/10.

Why there is 2 days left in the window and Levy is more likely to panic and spend £40-60m on Dominic Calvin Lewinsky than sign Johnson or Fati. The fact is he is and has always been terrible when it comes to football decisions
Imo levy will want to win the window. Hes stubborn and dont like to be beat. And wants to make up for last season imo.

Why not?
Is she too old for you maybe...
milf

szYyHL.gif

At Spurs we go into the final days of the window and have decided our no 1 forward target is too expensive. That we should keep players in the squad that have consistently let us down and a starting CF who has scored 4 goals for us where 3 of them have been scored when the opposition had 10 men.
Well, then the solution is to sign a major shithouse who can get an opposing player sent off pretty much every game. It's our only hope!!! :pochcry:

Back
Top Bottom