Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
I sincerely think quite a few of these things has to go right in the spring/summer for us to avoid a relegation battle next season.
  • a good manager with a clear, possession based attacking plan
  • Kane staying or being replaced by players that can contribute in a huge way
  • creative cms brought in
  • a couple of cbs that aren't complete morons
  • correct players sold/released including Lloris, Dier, Højbjerg, Davies, Sanchez

Welcome to Spurs new DOF.

We need an entirely new spine and our owner CEO fucked about instead of appointing a new manager so we don't have CL football and as a result the best academy player in a generation will probably spend the summer linked with other clubs.

Oh and those other clubs will all try to underpay whilst the player themselves will be unlikely to publicly commit to the club. AAAAnd nobody can blame him.

Good luck, if it goes wrong, it's your fault and you get fired.

Should try to get Isak and Botman from Newcastle this summer, particularly liked Botman's attitude when Kane scored....was so so gutted that Newcastle lost their clean sheet to his team mates.
Newcastle reminds me what Spurs were like several years ago when Poch was doing wonders

Should try to get Isak and Botman from Newcastle this summer, particularly liked Botman's attitude when Kane scored....was so so gutted that Newcastle lost their clean sheet to his team mates.
Newcastle reminds me what Spurs were like several years ago when Poch was doing wonders

This part was a joke, right?

Isak was more than we have ever spent on a player.

They invested that without any European football btw. And none of these ENICscuses about revenue either.

We need about 20 players by my reckoning. Might be worth running an assessment centre. That’s what we do at work when we’ve got loads of positions to fill.

2 goalkeepers
6 defenders
4 midfielders
2 forwards
2 strikers
1-2 managers
4 coaches
1 owner
4 board members
1 partridge in a pear tree

What on earth makes you think we can tempt ANY of their players?

Back
Top Bottom