Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hopefully they put this into PEH and we aren't too stingy and don't hold out for an insane fee.

Surely if we can get Hojbjerg gone there will be no excuse not to put that fee into the Johnson deal.

We already have the Johnson money without PEH, levy being levy but i can somewhat agree there is no BJ ever worth £50M

That's ok. Sometimes he posts. Sometimes me.

We like to share things. Including our Fighting Cock profile.
Does it depend on what time of day it is?
John by day, Joan by night?
Drag Queen Pride GIF by YouTube

Hopefully they put this into PEH and we aren't too stingy and don't hold out for an insane fee.

Surely if we can get Hojbjerg gone there will be no excuse not to put that fee into the Johnson deal.
With word that Lo Celso is injured the Gallagher thing makes more sense to me now.

I just can't see how we can possibly not sign a CB though.

A pretty decent window is in sight here. Hope we don't fuck it all up. :levywhoa:

We will loan/sell Tanganga and Reguillon, and buy Brennan Johnson.

That will be it.
I don't think we are buying anyone mate, that is us done. They have tucked Ange up good and proper.
So we now go in to the season, with a striker who has scored one league goal in over a season, and a 19 year old prospect.
Levy again has tucked us up, mugged everyone off for ticket prices, and had no intention of properly improving the squad.
There was never a plan in place after selling Kane, they have tried waiting all this time for an opportunity signing to drop in their laps.
Surely all of us can see this, we have all been part of a great deception, Ange must surely see it, good luck Ange mate, your hands are most certainly tied you ain't winning anytime with these mugs on charge.

Right, they are by far the least sophisticated recruitment operation among the big clubs. And against the likes of Roman's Chelsea that's really saying something.

We're dumb but we've never been that dumb.
I honestly think they scout players with the largest twitter/tiktok following.
Look at Pogba, Sanchez, Anthony, even their own Lindgard. Always acting like spanners on social media

Way ahead of you bud, currently preparing for the court a notice of defence against the second restraining order filed against me this summer. Once I get this one out of the way there'll be nothing stopping me!
‘M’Lord. It was a crime of passion. And that’s a legitimate defence in France.’

If we can get rid of Lloris and Sanchez and transfer Hojbjerg then we lose squad numbers 1,2,3,5 and 6.
Skipp no 4, of course.
If someone bid £30m for Skipp, would you take it?

I doubt he'll ever be worth that much. The only way he does is if the market gets so inflated a player like Tanganga goes for the same.

My worry about Gallagher is that we'll definitely have to offer him a starting spot to tempt him from Chelsea, which would shuffle Sarr to the bench.

Back
Top Bottom