Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
14 days to go and the likes of Dier are still at the club, where's the proper rebuild we have been waiting since 2018?

We have outearned Woolwich every year in the last 5 and look at them now?

Revenue thieving Enicunts have no excuses, enough is enough

14 days to go and the likes of Dier are still at the club, where's the proper rebuild we have been waiting since 2018?

We have outearned Woolwich every year in the last 5 and look at them now?

Revenue thieving Enicunts have no excuses, enough is enough
The one season Woolwich actually finish in the CL places and look what they do. We had our chances to capitalise on our league positions and blew it.

Its up to Tosin to find another club who can afford him otherwise he stays at Fulham for the whole of next season (even if someone agrees to buy in January) based upon Monaco's low ball bid. So Spurs bid accepted in principal by Fulham ..... down to player.... unless Spurs move on
I don't think he will come to us but even if he did, I would question how motivated he is.

View: https://twitter.com/TheSecretScout_/status/1692115165389463729?s=20

Chelsea, funded by Saudi money indirectly, selling one of their biggest young talents to a direct rival, publicly owned by Saudi money.

Kid is 18. There is ZERO reason for chelsea to let a direct rival have him on a permanent. They could loan him to their pick of prem teams this year because he's good enough.

Chelsea fans should be very very afraid. They just became a feeder club. As for the leagues integrity it's in bits...fucked.

Yes I agree with you on Bissouma. I also like your tendency to bring people back to earth - people do get carried away with their assessments.

However, given the fact Caicedo and Bissouma are similar in potential, the difference in cost is staggering. Age will surely be a big explanatory factor. I think we got a very good deal for Bissouma though.

We did. Bissouma was the much better deal. 115m for Caicedo is absolutely bonkers .. it seems at the moment the going price for a good CM is 100m+.

Crazy, crazy stuff.

father-ted-lingerie.gif

The balance of power has shifted which was prettt difficult to imagine 20 years ago.
It depends on how you equate success, we have finished above them in the league most seasons but we still have fuck all to show for it, I'd rather have some Trophies to show for the last 10 years, I'd trade a top 4 finish for a FA cup but unfortunately thats not what football is about these days, Its not just a Levy dig either, its just the money is in qualifying for the Champions league and not winning an FA cup.

Back
Top Bottom